My superpower is oversharing *uncomplicated* and highly effective social media strategies that authentically grow your real estate business and help you make more money doing what you love
PS my last name rhymes with lights 🙂
I’m a 22-year real estate industry veteran who became a licensed agent in 2001 B.F. (before Facebook) and I did business the “old fashioned” way for over a decade.
As an internationally recognized real estate keynote speaker, best selling author & coach I teach real estate professionals how to leverage social media to build a powerful personal brand and develop content that generates real leads.
Her latest book “What to Post: How to create engaging content that builds your brand & gets results” launched in February 2020 and is a #1 best seller in 6 categories.
Mom to 8 year old son Mason, rescue dog, Daisy and wife to husband Brian of 18 years. Her favorite place to visit is Napa enjoying a glass of a big bold Cab!
- Creator and Host of The Voice of Social Sales Podcast
- Inman Innovator of the Year Nominee 2018 & 2019
- #1 Content Creator USA as listed by Favicon
- Author: Talking in Pictures: How Snapchat Changed Cameras, Communication and Communities
- 1 Real Estate Snapchatter in the U.S. 2017 – Inman News
- Featured in the Huffington Post listed as one of the “Top 10 People Dominating the Real Estate Industry on Snapchat” in 2016